Peter Yang as: Como Highschools Most Wanted: Dead Or ALive
Lets talk dancing and friends. An ex-gf asked me out to go to Sadie's with her telling me she doesn't like me. Check. As we get the music pumpin and the party jumpin, a girl (well, a guy, but, yeah, you'll see) comes up to me and pulls me away to dance. I mean DaNcE. Even I would put it as dAnCe. At any rate, she kind of sneaks up on me and kisses me. Par le vu France? As in french? Oh well, you get it. I didn't feel anything, yet I was stunned. Im being very literal. I didn't do anything but take it. After she took a breath away and I blinked my eyes open thinking "...wow..." Right then, she says "I think your cute." I blink again. Suddenly I'm dragged by my arm away with a girl saying "He's mine!", but this "girl" catches my other arm. The "Girl 1" lets go and it appears that G2, that is, an actual girl #2 (because i am so not using names in this journal) starts to dance with me. At this time I'm thinking "Did i just kiss a guy? Yeah I did. Oh well, not like it was not bad." Unaware of my dancing with G2, I come to be aware that I'm holding her against my body, very, close. G1 comes and steals me away again. Insert dancing.
G2 steals the Peter, passes to Friend 1, the receiver runs for the boy...it's complete! F1 runs the boy down the gym...the 30...the 20...almost out side the gym! At this time F1 becomes G3 and takes my hand and places it on her butt---TOUCH DOWN!!!! and I am suddenly spotted by a DDR set-up they did at Como High School. Should've mentioned the school first hand. Peter attemps a escape roll: He rolls the D20....a 1!?!? Good thing Peter is a good actor: Fake Injury Skill! *cuts finger on DDR Plastic Pad* He escapes and goes to bathroom to wash off the slightly bleeding finger.I splash my face and gather my thoughts...seriously, my ex, brought me here where I find three other girls hunting for a kill. A sudden unfamiliar voice sounds from the bathroom entrance.
"Hey where's Peter? Yknow, the one that "my ex's name here" brought over? I wanna dance with him! Tell me if you see him!"
...I splash my face again. That makes four total. I listen for any familiar voice...Nongye of NJROTC! I sly my way over to him and we chat. I discuss my situation quickly but he is also shocked, then is dragged away by his sadies date...stupid phone a friend lifeline, you only get 60 seconds. "There's Peter!" I look to where i heard the voice: It's "G1" again. By this point if you dont notice it, but G1 is a guy dressed as a girl. Very convincingly might i add, for i did not know untill she had first dragged me off and had been grinding me into pebbles.
Now it was a slow dance music and she took me by surprise by biting my neck...now despite the fact i knew she was a he, it must have been the amount of mountain dew i had, becouse it sent electricity through me. Though that same spark could be from the G2 who had decided to come behind me and pretend to be sandpaper on a freshly made birdhouse. EVEN after that, G3 come and gets behind G2 and plays with my waist with her hands from that distance. EVEN EVEN after that, G4 comes and gets all of us jumpin and hopping to the beat. Where ever the spark came from: Shocking. Simply shocking me to the core. I catch my breath as I jumped up and down with everyone else. Looking around:
"All Eyes On Deck."
No, this was not ROTC, no they were not wearing uniforms, but yes they stared like I was going to do something that they would take advantage of. I broke away and yet again, G1 and G2 at my hands.
It was time to get married, and guess who wanted to marry me? *hands went up* I pretended not to look. G2 had sprung and grabbed me as we waited to be married. G1 came along and with a look of hate/joy/confusion/jealousy...yeah you know the situation. Guess who married a three way?...Thats a good guess, but no it was me. (if you guessed me, kudos to you.)Skip the boring part, (I played DDR basically: "OMG! HeavY? He's so pro! He obviously spends days at the arcade...what a loser...though that is pretty tight. Man, I can so do that!...on a controller! Hahahaha!"
The good stuff is that I was so burnin up from the dancing, the DDR, the constant dragging, I decided to relax...and G2 tagged along (which was not THAT good). At this point, Peter gave up the dodge-them-all game, and played the oh-what-ever game. We walked to the fan inside the gym. Completely deserted despite the cool breeze it provided. Standing, i closed my eyes and was relaxing+cooling off as i wanted to be...i look over to G2 and she is looking at me. I smile because im enjoying the breeze and say "Now this is refreshing." She replies "Yeah it is." Then BANG: im kissing G2. Yet again I don't quite feel anything. Just stunned and standing with lips locked. We back up and i inhale silently, but exhale as though sighing with pleasure. I didnt do it. I just came out that way. We walk back to the lil corner that our party designated "THIS IS OURS! COME ONE COME ALL!"
It was just us.
"My girls in, the next room, sometimes i wish she was you..."
Arm in arm im with G1 again. The song playing...
"...lips of an angel sounds so sweet..."
"She" apparently found this romantic enough to grab me in places which i thought even she wouldnt go. Guess who was wrong? ....Correct! Your getting the hang of this guessing game!
Choose Your Dancers! *click* *click* *click* *click*
Oh, great, what an unsuspecting pair:Peter Yang with G2.
"Take it back now yall!...Two hops this time!...Cha cha real smooth..."
Skip skip skip, miscellaneous dancing with G1, G2 mainly. At one point my ex manages to nail me and we do a lil bit of dancin...which is cut short by G4...oh here we go again.
At the tone, the time will be~8:37...*beep*
(Narrator)Dave: Is this a sign of surrender folks? G1 is storming out of the gym!?! Yes folks, we have not seen such utter pain in G1's eyes since her last few encounters! G2 has taken Peter ftw!!! Victory triumphs over Defeat anyday folks! This has been a wonder game of "Peter is a toy!" and this game has been by far the best teenage drama i've ever seen Chuck, what do you think?
(Narrator2)Chuck: Yes Dave I do believe that the game is over! We have to say though, the plays have been beautiful! Look at that foot work! How quick was G2 to get to Peter before anyone else, my my my, what speed.
(Toy)Peter:.........*sigh*.........
Licking my lips I sit down to a game of Spades with some strangers (because I'm like that.) My team totally lost, we only got one book (we won only one set of cards thrown down) I knew I was out of whack because of that...i usually dont do THAT bad...lol...*sigh* still, it proved that there was much craziness about.(the next few half-hours are boring...)
Bing bong bing bong....bong bing bing bong. 10:00~Party is done.
Were all outside and G1 is waiting to talk to me. I'm unaware though so i head away a distance at a corner with a bush to make a call. G1 decides to come over and trips. I catch her. Attempting to kiss me again, I fade back and say "Sorry." She tries again and again. I quickly use my evasion ninjutsu techs. We walk back to the group."Were you guys making out, AGAIN?"I state "No." coldly...aaaaaaaaaaand now im home. Enjoy the my harassment story? The teenage drama? Complete and utter chaos I expierienced. I'm out for tonight. This whole thing is just........hey wait a sec...THERES STILL MORE DANCES AFTER THIS ONE!!!!
Sorry for the miss organization, i probably should have written on here first.
.......Please pray for my safe and well return,
~Peter, Como Highschools Most Wanted: Dead Or Alive.

6 Comments:
Okay, before I make any comment on the blog as a whole I have two things I must hit you in the head with. "Litteritly" is not a word, literally perhaps? Also "miscilanious" is not a word and it is spelled miscellaneous. Good job Peter, learn to spell. Okay, now about the blog as a whole. When did you find out G1 was really a guy? And isn't it awkard that you were "turned on" when this "girl" kissed you and bit you on the neck but felt nothing when G2, which is a REAL girl kissed you? I have learned one thing from reading this blog and that is, "If you're a guy, stay away from Peter Yang."
hey yo, might be a good idea to stay away from those comonians... comites... como-w/e...
Sunyu, if you read carefully, i found out AND felt nothing when the guy kissed me. It was all crazy at that point in time yo!
...AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO SPELL CHECK, I WAS TIRED!!!
One more thing, maybe i should stay away from the como-ians. I think thats more right than como-ites. I could be wrong though.
omg, drama, drama, drama... peter.. Im glad you got out alive and didnt get eaten by those girls. :P the guy.. the girls.. the drama.. omg... :S
GODDAMN THIS BLOG WAS LONG ASS BLOG!
But anyway, you're basically having the time of your life as a Senior. Shit, all I do is work, little play, and whatever time is left for homework. I think it's great that you had your share as a "Mack". You basically ruled Como for the night.
BTW, Sunyu can STFU. It's a blog, not an essay for college.
Post a Comment
<< Home